This tutorial shows you how to make Italian gingerbread affogato
Mix one cup of water and one and a half cups of sugar. Simmer over the stove until the sugar is dissolved. Add two sticks of cinnamon, three cloves and sliced ginger. Stir and simmer for five minutes until sugar is fully dissolved. Then let the ingredients steep like a tea for 20 minutes. Strain pan to remove the spices. Add two tablespoons of hazelnut liquor to the sugar mixture. Whisk the ingredients together. Put two scoops of affagato or ice cream in a bowl and pour 1/4 cup of the simple syrup over. Pour one half cup of hot espresso over the dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades