Stay tuned for the always enjoyable Cooking With Dog. This cooking show is hosted by a DOG named Francis! The show currently focuses on how to make popular Japanese dishes. Learn how to prepare Japanese Ichigo Daifuku, aka strawberry Daifuku. This is a Japanese dessert.
Ingredients for Ichigo Daifuku
100g Shiratamako/Mochiko - Glutinous Rice Flour (3.53 oz)
2 tbsp Sugar
95-100ml Water (3.21-3.38 u.s. fl oz)
Katakuriko - Katakuri Starch (for dusting)
150g Anko - Sweet Red Bean Paste (5.29 oz)
6 Strawberries (15g/0.53 oz per piece)
Frederic Chopin - Valse in D-flat major "Minute Waltz" - Op. 64 No. 1 Play by Muriel Nguyen Xuan, recording by Stephane Magnenat.
Cooking With Dog is WonderHowTo's favorite Japanese Cooking Show. Search "Cooking With Dog" on WonderHowTo from your helpful instructor, a dog named Francis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades