Chances are you've had shaved ice before. As a kid, it's hard to go through the summer without nomming on one of these sweet, cold treats, usually chipped ice topped with various rainbow hues of orange, mango, or grape syrup.
But how about something a little healthier? Check out this food video to learn how to make your very own Japanese jasmine tea shaved ice.
Amy Blogs Chow makes a Stupidly Simple Snack with Ethan Frisch, chef and co-owner of Guerrilla Ice Cream, a new ice cream cart that sells at NYC food markets and restaurants throughout the city. To combat the summer heat, we make jasmine tea shaved ice, a snowy, sweet dessert that's not only easy, but light and refreshing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades