In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to a banana cream pie. Begin by making the custard cream filling. To make the filling, users will need 1/3 cup of all purpose flour, 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and 1/3 tsp of salt. Mix the mixture well and then sift it. Now slowly stir in 1 1/3 cup of milk and heat the mixture until it thickens. Now turn down the heat and set the mixture aside. Peel and slice 2-3 bananas. Add 2 egg yolks into the mixture and stir well. Heat the mixture until it boils. Now add 1 tbsp of butter, 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 tsp of Grand Marnier. Mix it together and pour the mixture onto the banana pieces. Finish by mixing in some whip cream. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn an new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades