In this tutorial, we learn how to make Japanese tofu flan. First, make caramel sauce by heating up 30g of sugar with 2 tbsp water in a saucepan. When finished, grind your tofu up then add with 2 oz of water and place into the blender. When finished, pour into a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat 2 whole eggs then add in 50 grams of sugar, and 45 cc of fresh cream. Stir this slowly avoiding any bubbles being added to the mixture. Now, combine all ingredients except the caramel, and spoon into cups. Next, cover the cups with plastic wrap and place into a pot of hot water, filled up to half the cup size. Steam this over low heat for about 40 minutes. When finished, pour the caramel over the flan and you've got a healthy and delicious treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades