In this video, Titli shows us how to make kheer (Asian rice pudding). The ingredients you need are: 1 liter milk, 400 sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 c plain rice, 5 tbsp raisins, 4 tbsp sliced almonds, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder and 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder. First, put everything but your almonds and raisins into a pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Now, turn the heat down and let the mixture simmer for around 45 minutes. Once it's finished, add in your raisins and almonds then cook for another 20 minutes, or until the mixture is thick and creamy. You can serve this hot or store in the fridge for several days and serve cold!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades