This video demonstrates how to make a Korean summer dessert, specifically called Pot Bing Su. You will need Crushed Ice, Cup Milk, Red Bean, Condensed Milk, Chopped Pineapple and some Chopped Watermelon. Add some sticky rice cakes and some corn flakes for the base of the Pot Bing Su. Mix them all together slowly and carefully as the video creator tells us. This recipe makes enough for 2 to 3 servings. If you follow the steps in this video, you'll have a delicious Korean summer dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades