Make a Kraft Philadelphia New York Cheesecake with this video tutorial!
First, line a pan with foil. Pre-heat your oven to 325.
In a bowl, mix 1 cup crushed honey graham crackers, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 tablespoons melted butter/margarine. Put this in the bottom of the pan and smooth flat. Place the pan in the oven and bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside.
Soften 5 8oz packages of Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese to room temperature. Mix in 1 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add one cup of sour cream & mix again. Add 4 eggs one at a time, beating on a slow speed.
Pour batter over crust. Place in the oven for 40 minutes, then allow to cool overnight. Pour over cherry pie filling to serve.
After watching this video, the viewer will learn how to make a cheesecake from branded ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades