This only looks difficult - it's actually not too hard. And the end result is so worth it! For this recipe, you will need: 1 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 cup ground almonds, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 5 egg yolks, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup of lemon juice and zest, 4 ounces butter, 3 eggs, 1 egg yolk, 1 1/3 cups heavy cream, 3/4 cup almond flour, 1/2 teaspoon bitter almond extract and 1 tablespoon of your favorite liqueur.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades