When it comes to making food for special occasions, traditional American foods like bbq pork, hot dogs, and apple pies get old fast. While they're super tasty, it's refreshing to switch up your foodstuff line up every now and then. For a dessert that's delicious and very pretty, check out this lovely Lebanese knafeh na'ama dessert, a pie-like concoction made with very fine dough. Check out the video for the recipe!
When you're done making this dessert, you'll be left with a very flat top on which you can have fun decorating with anything you'd like. Pistachios will add a nice crunch and flavor to finish off the knafeh na'ama.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades