In order to make Leche Flan, you will need the following ingredients: 8 egg yolks, 4 whole eggs, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 can of evaporated milk, 1 cup of sugar, and 1/3 tsp of vanilla. For the syrup, you will need 1 cup of sugar and 2 cups of water. Prepare the syrup first. Add the sugar to a pot. Heat it until it has caramelized. Stir it constantly. Add water. Allow it to boil. Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes. Place 4 whole eggs in a bowl. Separate the remaining eggs. Stir the eggs, until well blended. Add both cans of milk. Stir well. Add sugar. When it is incorporated, add vanilla. Next, pour it through a strainer. Pour enough syrup into the molds to cover the bottom. Pour an equal amount of the egg mixture in each mold. Cover each mold with aluminum foil. Place the molds in a steamer. Allow it to steam, while covered, over a low flame, for 45 minutes to an hour. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades