In this tutorial, we learn how to make lemon bars. First, add in 2 c flour, 1/2 c powdered sugar, and 2 chopped up sticks of butter into a large bowl. Then, mix all of these together with your hands. When finished, pour this into your baking dish and push it down on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Now, bake this in the oven for 15 minutes until it's golden brown. From here, you will make the filling by combining 4 eggs and the zest of a lemon. Now, add the juice from two lemons into the bowl and mix together. Then, add in 2 cups of sugar and enough flour to make it a cake like consistency. Whisk this all together, then pour on top of the crust you just baked. Bake this in the oven for 25 minutes. When finished, let cool and then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into squares and then serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades