In this tutorial, we learn how to make lemon drizzle cakes. You will need: 120 g butter, 170 g flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 170 g sugar, 60 ml milk, zest of two lemons, and 2 medium eggs. For the drizzle you will need: 100 g icing sugar, juice from 1/2 lemon, and 10 ml gin. Start out by creaming the butter and the sugar together. Then, mix in the rest of the ingredients in with this until you have a batter. When finished, pour these into a baking pan with small loaves and bake until cooked all the way through. While these are baking make the drizzle by combining all the ingredients and mixing together. When finished, drizzle this over the cakes and eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades