For Lemon Meringue Nests you will need the following:
Some ready made meringue nest,
Half a carton of crème fraiche,
A couple of spoons of good quality lemon curd for filling,
You mix the crème fraiche with the lemon curd evenly in a bowl. Then you take the meringue nests and put them on to serving plates. You then put the lemon mixture into the middle of each nest. Then decorate each of them with about three raspberries apiece and dust them over with the sugar. Finally put a sprig of mint on each and they are ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades