With this simple recipe you will be enjoying a great dessert in no time. This recipe is for lemon semifreddo and to begin you want to crack 4 large eggs into a mixing bowl. Next, you want to add 1/2 of sugar plus another tbsp or two and whip up the mixture until it's light and fluffy. Next, you want to zest 2 large lemons and mix the zest into the mixture. Now, take half a lemon and squeeze the juice out into the bowl, making sure to avoid getting seeds inside it. Next, take 2 1/4 cups of heavy whipping cream and whip it until it fluffs and then add 1/3 of the bowl into the egg mixture and whisk it. Now add the last 2/3 of the bowl using a folding method to mix it in and then take 4 serving bowls and evenly divide the mix into them. Lastly, just put them into the freezer until it's like ice cream and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades