In this tutorial, we learn how to make flaky apple pie. To make the dough, you will need: 1 1/2 c flour, 1/2 c Crisco, 1/2 c of half and half, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp soft butter. Combine all these ingredients together, then refrigerate for an hour before you roll out to make the crust. Now, slice your cored and peeled apples into thin slices and combine with 1/2 c white sugar, 4 tsp butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. When finished combining, pour mixture into pie tin with the pie crust in place. Add a few pats of butter to the top of the apples, then put water on the side of the crust to the top of the pie crust will stick. Next, cut slits into the top of the pie and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, then 30 minutes at 375. When finished, let sit for about 10 minutes and enjoy while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades