Enjoy pumpkin pie without all the calories of the crust with this easy-as-pie recipe.
You Will Need
* A 15-ounce can of pure pumpkin
* A 12-ounce can of fat-free evaporated milk
* 3 egg whites
* ½ c. sugar
* 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
* An oven-proof, standard-size casserole dish
* Whipped cream or low-fat whipped topping (optional)
Step 1: Preheat oven
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients
Put the pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg whites, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Whisk the ingredients until smooth.
Make sure you use 100 percent pure pumpkin, not pumpkin-pie filling.
Step 3: Pour into baking dish
Pour the mixture into an oven-proof, standard-size casserole dish.
Step 4: Bake for 15 minutes
Bake it for 15 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake it for another 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Step 5: Refrigerate and serve
Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with whipped cream or low-fat whipped topping if you like, and enjoy!
Fact: Many nutritionists consider pumpkin a "super food" because it is low in calories and high in fiber.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades