In this video, we learn how to make a marshmallow pop with chocolate and nuts. These are the perfect treat for a special occasion or for a quick snack. You can use marshmallows that you bought from the store or you can make them yourself! First, you will need to place a stick in the bottom center of the marshmallow. After this, You will dip the top or the entire marshmallow into some melted chocolate. From here, you will immediately roll the marshmallow into chopped nuts. From here, lay the stick down and you will just wait for these to harden, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades