You've heard of a great cup of matcha green tea, well how about a great green tea and white chocolate dessert. In this cooking HowTo video we show you a delicious recipe for matcha green tea and white chocolate mousse. You can serve this dessert with some green tea shortbread cookies.
Ingredients for green tea chocolate mousse:
* Stone ground Matcha: 6g
* Sweeten white chocolate: 100g
* Boiled water 90C: 5cl
* Ice cubes
1. Whisk Matcha in the water.
2. Melt white chocolate in 1, and mix it.
3. Whisk 2 constantly on the ice cubes .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades