Anuja and Hetal teaches the secrets of making Mexican tres leches. An excellent summary is given below. First whisk 4 eggs in a bowl till they are light and fluffy and add some sugar to it and whisk it. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a another bowl and keep aside. Mix vanilla to the cold water and keep aside. Now add the flour mixture and vanilla mixture to the eggs and whisk it nicely till the batter is smooth. Pour the batter into a baking dish and bake it in preheated(325 F) oven for 45 minutes. Now mix a can of condensed milk, evaporated milk and a pint of cream and mix it. After baking poke some holes in the cake in small intervals before the cake cools down. Pour the milk on the cake and refrigerate it overnight. Repeat the process the next day by pouting some more milk on the cake and chill it till you serve. Finally serve the cake with some milk, cool whip and a strawberry. Follow Anuja and Hetal's steps and try to make your own Mexican tres leches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades