We'd never turn down a nice big slice of homemade apple pie, but sometimes eating the same selection of all-American desserts (apple pie, brownies, lemon custard pie) gets to be boring.
For those times when you want to spice things up a bit and try something new, why not make the medjool (sticky sweet date balls) in this video? Rolled in chocolate flakes and/or crushed pistachios, these date balls are crunchy and chewy all in one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades