In this tutorial, we learn how to make mini cheesecake treats. First, you will need to take cream cheese and place into a bowl with eggs, and sugar. Blend this together with an electric blender. Then, add in vanilla extract and an egg, then blend together once more. Next, place cups into a muffin pan and place a vanilla wafer inside each individual cup. Then, add in the cheesecake mixture and set in the muffins to an oven set at 350 degrees. When finished cooking, let cool completely, then add on your favorite fruit topping and enjoy as a delicious dessert!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades