In this tutorial, we learn how to make mini cheesecakes. First, grab a 7 oz tub of low-fat cream cheese and place into a large mixing bowl. Next, add in two eggs, five spoonfuls of Stevia sweetener, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 oz of fresh lemon juice. Now, mix all of this together until everything is well combined. After this, pour the mixture into a muffin pan, until each tray is filled up around 3/4 of the way full. Now, bake these in a 350 degree oven until they are golden brown at the top. When finished, serve and enjoy! These are low carbs, high protein, and low calories!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades