In this video Jordan Reimer and Twisted Publications show the viewer how to make mini pumpkin pies. For the pastry base you will need a mini muffin pan, cutters and puff pastry, and for the filling you will need a can of pumpkin, half and half milk, eggs, vanilla, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, brown sugar, which is whisked together and ladled into the pastry base. Bake for 20 minutes at 370-375 degrees.
Jordan then goes over how to make maple whipped cream, using heavy whipping cream. Whip until stiff, then add cinnamon and sugar. Once the tarts are done, pipe the cream onto the tarts, and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
By following this video, you will have learned how to make mini pumpkin pies, perfect for holidays.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades