After having a slice of New York cheesecake for the first time we thought that life couldn't get any better...that is, until we encountered these lovely iced cheesecake pops! Basically these tiny desserts are cupcakes on a stick. And instead of adding frosting on top as you'd do with a traditional cake, these cheesecake pops are dipped into a layer of chocolate, cake crumbs, and can be covered with a coating of frosting if desired.
We cn tell you're drooling already, so check out this video for the details on ingredients and how to bake and make these delicious melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake pops!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades