When berries are in season, make sure you take full advantage of their sweet bounty, and what better way then in a fruit pie dessert? We're talking mixed berry cobbler, here, and it's simply irresistible. This video recipe will show you how to make this homemade mixed berry cobbler using blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
The golden crust has a light crunch on the top with a soft, fluffy underside. The berries are sweet and gooey. This dessert is fast, easy and comforting— the perfect end to a summertime dinner. This cobbler works well with both frozen berries or fresh berries.
* 3 cups of fresh mixed berries (frozen berries, okay if thawed)
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup milk
* 1 stick of butter, melted
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades