If we lived on a diet of Moroccan food, we would become rotund piggies in no time. Not that Moroccan food is unhealthy (okay, maybe the sweeter dishes are), but with such scintillating deep flavors we'd never be able to stop nomming.
Take this Moroccan chicken bastilla, or pastilla, for instance. Made with crumbly, crispy dough and filled with layers of an egg mixture, chicken, and almonds, this meaty treat is like heaven in your mouth. Watch the video to get the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades