This video shows you how to prepare Moroccan Coconut Truffles. For this recipe, you will need the following: 2 ½ cups dried coconut flakes, 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk, and roasted almonds. You may substitute other nuts for the almonds, if you prefer: e.g. walnuts, hazelnuts, etc. Use the medium shredded coconut flakes for this recipe. Combine the coconut flakes and the sweetened condensed milk. Stir. When it has incorporated, allow it to rest for about 15 minutes. If it is too runny, add additional coconut. Roll one scoop of the mixture into a ball, with the palms of your hands. Insert one nut into the center. Roll the ball in coconut flakes. Frequently rinse hands. Place them on a tray. Refrigerate them for at least 4 hours. Serve them chilled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades