A dessert inspired by a snake? Er, okay, maybe that doesn't sound very appetizing to you, but we promise that this Moroccan dessert is not scary or scaly at all. In fact, this traditional Moroccan treat, called a M'Hanncha, only resembles a snake in the way it's rolled into a long rope and then curled into itself (like a snake).
Filled with a highly fragrant almond paste and then dipped in a honey syrup, this is one pastry you're absolutely required to try before you die. Check out the recipe by watching the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades