Breakfast in America is poop when compared to breakfast in Morocco. While we're nomming on whatever expired cereal we can find in our pantry while still in our sleepy mole-person state, ladies and gents in Morocco are sipping on sweet tea and eating sweet, fluffy pastries stuffed with apples and figs.
Jealous much? Yeah, we are too. Make your breakfast a meal to be enjoyed rather than rushed through next time by putting a little extra effort in making a delicious meal. In this food tutorial, you'll learn how to make Moroccan sweet pastries whose stuffing can be varied according to what you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades