The Middle East is well known for entrees filled with a deeply marinated, spice-ridden flavor that really sinks in and takes your taste buds for a spin. But Middle Eastern desserts are just as savory, though obviously at the opposite spectrum of flavor.
Case in point? These melt in your mouth Moroccan "Zellige" cookie truffles, made with chocolate surrounded by almond paste and then dipped in chocolate and then coated with various delicious coatings, is extremely sweet in the best way possible. The chocolate prevents the almond paste from becoming too sweet on the tongue while imparting a rich, creamy taste.
Usually the 'Zellige' cookie is an almond paste sandwiched between two layers of chocolate and has a squared shape. The recipe presented in this video is a variation of the 'Zellige' cookie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades