During Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calender in which Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset, food is still consumed, but always after dark or before the sun comes up. A very popular treat in Morocco during this time of refraining from food is the Chebakia, a sweet cookie that is fried and then dipped in a hone syrup.
Luckily, you don't have to participate in Ramadan or starve yourself in order to eat this delicious cookie. To make a batch in your own kitchen, simply check out this cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades