In this tutorial, we learn how to make no-bake burger cookies. To make these, you will need: Nilla wafers, grasshopper cookies, honey, red icing tube, yellow icing tube, and green icing tube. Now, take two Nilla wafers and sprinkle the icing onto each side, making it look like ketchup, pickles, and mustard. After this, place the grasshopper cookie in the middle and the other wafer on the top. Add a dab of honey to the very top, then spread it with your finger and add on some sesame seeds. Serve these small burgers on a plate and enjoy this delicious and sweet treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades