Jewelia shows you how to make some delicious no-bake cookies. To make delicious no-bake cookies, follow these steps: You will need: 2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup milk, 1 stick butter, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1 tbs vanilla, 3 cups oats. Add the milk and butter to a medium saucepan. Mix together the sugar and cocoa, and add it to your milk and butter mixture. Add the peanut butter. Mix well and let it come to a boil. Turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and the oats. Mix well. Place spoonfuls onto wax paper. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades