This video tutorial is in the Food category which will show you how to make a no-bake oatmeal raisin cookie. Put dry oat powder into a mixing bowl, then add 1/2 cup of dates, 1/2 cup of raisins and a pinch of cinnamon. Now mix well with your hands to make the cookie dough. Normally the moisture in the dates should help in binding the dough. If that doesn't happen, you can add a little bit of water. The awesome thing about this cookie is that you don't have to bake it. After the dough is ready, you can make it into cookie shape and serve. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades