Biscotti comes from Italy, where it serves as their version of American cookies. This recipe uses Nutella as one of the main ingredients. Nutella has a peanut butter texture, but is made from a sweet hazelnut blend. The biscotti shown is a twice baked cookie and is great for pairing up with milk or coffee or for eating as a breakfast on the go. You can customize your Nutella biscotti by adding in nuts or chocolate chips. This is definitely one of the simpler pleasures in life and a must try!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades