This is a video from the host of Howtoeatacupcake.net on how to make olive oil chocolate chip cookies. The first thing you're going to want to do is preheat the oven to 350. Next put 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt into a large mixing bowel. Take two large eggs put them in a bowl on hot water to warm them up before you crack them open and mix them in. After setting the eggs to the side, next measure out 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 of a cup of extra virgin olive oil, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 3/4 cup dark brown sugar and 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips into the mixing bowel with the flour. If your ovens done heating then take 1 cup chopped nuts, put them on a pan and roast them for a few minutes while your mixing. While the nuts are roasting you'll need to mix everything else in the mixing bowel, mix until the dough is at a consistency you're happy with. After 5 minutes or so take the nuts out of the oven and put them into the freezer for a few minutes to cool down. Once the nuts are cool add them to the already mixed dough and mix once again. Next bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely. Next, eat and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades