In this tutorial, we learn how to make one spoonful of cookie dough. First, clear off an area to work. You will need: butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, flour, and water to this. First, place 1 spoonful of all the items into a mixing bowl and mix together until the dough reaches a nice consistency. This won't make you allergic since there are no eggs in it. You can add chocolate chips to this mixture if you want something different. Store the rest in the freezer if you aren't going to eat it right away and enjoy on a nice hot day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades