Ingredients needed to make an Oreo cheesecake are a package of Oreo, packages of Cream cheese, a cup of sugar, a cup of sour cream, eggs, teaspoon of vanilla and Oreo pie crust. The procedure for making an Oreo cheesecake is as follows. Firstly, mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a large bowl using a food mixer. Then crush in 30 Oreo cookies. Here you can use more if you want to but this is how many we used. Then bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F. They should be done but stick a toothpick in it just to make sure. Now, let your cakes cool for 10 minutes and then refrigerate them for at least 3 hours before you dig in. Hope your cakes turn out well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades