This video is part of Laura in the Kitchen series and in this video Laura explains about the making of Oreo Ice Cream Cake. The materials required are vanilla ice cream, store bottle of caramel sauce, stored bottle of chocolate syrup, some walnut cookies and walnut in syrup. The video begins a plastic wrap in a nine spring can and the wrap is to enable the easier lifting of the cake. You have to place the ice cream in a bowl for 45 minutes at room temperature to make it nice and soft. Laura places the cookies along the edges and the bottom of the can. Mix the caramel sauce and the chocolate syrup into the ice cream. Now take the cookies in a big strip up bag and whack it with a heavy object to break it into crumbles and mix them into ice cream along with walnut syrup. Now spill the ice cream into the spring bowl and sprinkle some of the left out walnut crumbs on top of it. Now pour some caramel sauce above it and leave it in the freezer for 46 hours. This is a great video for those looking to try out a new recipe and those who want to make a great cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades