Does your little kiddo adore "Sesame Street"? Then he'll get a kick out of this simple Oscar the Grouch cake. While we automatically assume that most great cakes require a master chef and oven to bake, you can bake an impressive foodstuff with just a few ingredients and an Easy Bake Oven.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to make an Oscar the Grouch cake. Prepare it and ice it up with your kids so they can partake in the fun of making their own food!
5 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
5 tsp green sugar crystals
1/4 tsp vanilla
4 tsp vegetable oil
8 tsp milk
Mix all together well and pour 3 Tbsp of the batter into the baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
Cool before icing.
Enough for a two layer cake
4 tsp shortening
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
2-3 tsp milk or water
Mix together well and use to ice the cake (add more or less water or milk depending on the consistency).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades