this video shows us how to make a delicious apple crisp using an easy to follow recipe. To make some apple crisp, you will need: 4-5 apples, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2/3 cup oats, 2/3 flour, 1ml salt, 2 ml cinnamon, 1 ml nutmeg, 1/2 cup melted butter To make the apple crisp: pre-heat your oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit slice the apples and place into a greased 8x8 square pan. take 1/2 cup brown sugar and pour over the apples. on a bowl, combine the oats, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/2 cup brown sugar. add 1/2 cup of butter to the flour mixture and mix well. pour the flour mixture over the apples, then bake your apple dish in the oven for 35 minutes, until the apples are soft or the topping is crisp. Serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades