1 cup Sooji (semolina)
1 cup Sugar
2.5 cups water
2 teaspoons Ghee
1 tablespoon low fat butter (heart foundation recommended) or canola oil
2-3 Cardamom, coarsely powdered
Add sugar to water and mix well. Keep aside.
In a skillet (kadai) take ghee and sooji and cook for 3 minutes.
Add oil/butter and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat, till the sooji turns light brown.
With the skillet on the stove, add cardamom powder and raisins, grated almonds, then add water-sugar solution slowly, stirring with a spoon and allow the water to evaporate (it would take about 5-7 minutes).
Garnish with a few grated almond pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades