How to make Parkin & treacle Toffee
Lewis Claire demostrates how to make parkin & treacle toffee.
The ingredients required are 100gms of self raising flour,3 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg,100g golden syrup, 50g black reacle, 80g butter,100g soft brown sugar, 1 egg lightly beaten, 1 tbsp milk, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp mixed spice, 120g Oatmeal
For Treacle toffee take some treacle, butter, water, vinegar and dark brown sugar in a pot,stir it well and give heat till 150 degree. Pour it in a pre greased baking tray. allow it to cool. Then turn it out with a hammer to smash the toffee.
For Parkin take raising flour, ginger, nutmeg, mixed spice in a bowl and mix it well, take equal parts of golden syrup and sugar , buter and some treacle, add it to the flour mixture. Mix it well so that you get a stiff batter. Add milk to make it consistant to make it soft pouring batter. Take a tin,line it with crumpled parchment, grease it well, pour the batter into the tin and pre heat it to 140 degrees in a oven. Allow it to cool, then turn out and break it with a hammer or rolling pin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades