This video provides instructions on how to make Pavlova which is an Australian desert. Using an electric mixer beat egg whites until they are nice and foamy. Then slowly add two cups of a fine sugar. Add until it is completely mixed in and dissolved. Then add two teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar. Mix until stiff. On a baking sheet place two pieces of baking paper. Then spoon mixture onto tray forming the mixture into a cake shape with a flatter top. Place into pre-heated oven for one hour at 150 degrees celsius. Let cool for about one hour. Can top with fruit or whipped cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades