One of the greatest joys during the summer is enjoying all of the delicious fruits that become available, like the peach. There's nothing like them.
Particularly if you can pick them up fresh at the farmer's market or even go to an orchard and pick them yourself.
You know, fresh peaches and homemade deserts just seem to go together and what could be more old fashioned and delicious than a peach cobbler. My recipe for peach cobbler is simple and doesn't take much time to make, that's once you get the peaches peeled.
You will need ten medium size peaches, peeled and sliced, 1/4 cup of white sugar,1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of apple pie spice which contains cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, and as a final ingredient a couple of tablespoons of apricot brandy. This really brings out the flavor.
Mix it all together, then pour it into the pie crust. Cook this at 350 for about an hour and the aroma is fantastic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades