In this tutorial, we learn how to make a peach pie. First, add in sliced peaches with corn starch, sugar, cinnamon, ground coriander, and lemon juice. Mix this all together until the corn starch is mixed, then let it sit for a few minutes. Then, grab a store bought pie crust and pour the peaches inside of it. Add in chunks of butter to the very top of the pie and then sprinkle with a mixture of sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Bake this at 400 degrees for 45 minutes until it's brown on top and then once it's cooled you can serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades