Is there anything better on a hot summer's day than an ice cream sundae? In this tutorial, learn how to perk up your dessert with some delicious, homemade peanut butter sauce. This mix of sweet and savory is the perfect topper for any flavor of ice cream and can be enjoyed all year long.
You Will Need:
*¼ cup sugar
*¼ cup water
*½ cup peanut butter
*1/3 cup confectioner's sugar (icing sugar)
*vanilla ice cream
In a small pot, stir together ¼ cup sugar and ¼ cup water.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
The sugar should be dissolved by the time the mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat and stir in ½ cup peanut butter and 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar.
Serve immediately over scoops of ice cream while warm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades