In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade pecan pie. First, whisk 3 eggs and put into a large mixing bowl. Next, add 3/4 c of sugar, 3 tsp vanilla extract, 1 c dark corn syrup, and mix thoroughly. After this add 2 tbsp melted butter and mix it together again until it's all combined. Once it's well combined, add 1 3/4 c of pecans and mix together until pecans are well combined and covered in liquid. Now, preheat your oven at 350 degrees and place this mixture into a pie crust. Cook for an hour then let cool for 2 hours and it's ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades