Are you ready to learn a scrumptious new recipe to add to your repertoire? Impress your friends by making the perfect vanilla panna cotta with the executive pastry chef, Heather Bertinetti at Marea, a New York Times 3-starred restaurant. Check out the recipe below, from the Dairy Show!
Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
7 1/2 C-Cream (Battenkill)
4ea. Vanilla beans
Pinch of Salt
1T- Knox powdered Gelatin
Bloom gelatin in about 2T of water. Bring cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt to a boil. Remove the cream mixture from the heat, add the bloomed gelatin to the cream mixture, and stir well to dissolve all of the gelatin. Strain the cream mixture and cool. When you are able to handle the cream mixture add it too molds of your choice. Refrigerate overnight. Panna cotta can be unmolded or served in mold. Serve with lemon verbena sauce and blueberry compote.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades